Advanced Anti-Aging Hand Repair Treatment Duo Set is formulated with hydrating ingredients, including shea butter and Squalane, to help hydrate and address the visible signs of aging on the hands, including dry lines and wrinkles and rough, dry skin and helps improve skin firmness, tightness, and hydration. Hands are hydrated to appear soft, smooth, and younger-looking.
How to use
Apply liberally to hands. Massage until fully absorbed. Use as often as needed for continuous results.
- TruFirm® Complex - This breakthrough blend of essential phytonutrients works together to help protect the skin's essential structure. In other words, it works to target the side effects of aging and UV damage.
- Apple - Powerful anti-aging extract helps support the structural resilience of the skin.
- Dill - Pure, potent dill oil helps promote natural elastin production for visibly firmer, smoother skin.
- Sage - Phyto-active ursolic acid sourced from Moroccan sage helps visibly restore resiliency and targets the side effects of aging and UV damage.
- Crépe Erase's 9 Super Hydrators have been re-imagined to hydrate and visibly reduce crépiness. This signature combination absorbs faster into the skin without leaving any greasy residue. These moisture-rich lipids and fatty acids contribute to the formula's light and airy texture, which allows for effortless application.
- Our unique hydration complex is made up of olive oil, squalane, cocoa butter, coconut oil, grapeseed oil, vitamin E + a trio of glycerides to lock in essential moisture and rehydrate dry crépey texture.
Water, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Coco-Caprylate/Caprate, Cetearyl Alcohol, Dimethicone, Squalane, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Cetyl Phosphate, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Palmitic Acid, Silica, Peucedanum Graveolens (Dill) Extract, Malus Sylvestris Flower Extract, Coconut Alkanes, Glycerin, Stearic Acid, Caprylyl Glycol, Butylene Glycol, Hexylene Glycol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Ursolic Acid, Disodium EDTA, Sodium Hydroxide, Carbomer, Xanthan Gum, Phenoxyethanol.